The Report on the 2019 World Hydropower Congress is a comprehensive account of the world’s most important gathering of hydropower decision-makers, experts and innovators.
In this report you will find:
- Outcomes of discussions and proposed priorities for action
- Session reports across Clean Energy Systems and Modernisation; Sustainability and Strategic Planning; and Climate Change and Resilience
- Regional sessions reports on Europe, Africa, North America, South & Central America, Latin America, East Asia & Pacific
- Workshop reports on sediment management, climate resilience, operation and maintenance strategies, sustainability assessment tools, benefit sharing, among other areas
- Summary of the opening and closing sessions