Registration is now open for the World Hydropower Congress, the globe’s most important gathering of hydropower decision-makers, experts and innovators.
This biennial event, which takes place between 14-16 May 2019, brings together representatives of industry, government, finance and civil society to help shape the future of hydropower.
Under the theme ‘The power of water in a sustainable, interconnected world’ the congress focusses on hydropower’s role in delivering on the Paris Agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals.
The event is organised by the International Hydropower Association (IHA).
Attendees can expect:
- 37 sessions and training workshops
- Up to 1,000 delegates including decision-makers, experts and innovators
- Representation from 70+ countries
- Essential insights into managing freshwater, advancing clean energy systems, reporting on sustainability, and demonstrating climate solutions, among other topics
- Study tours of hydropower facilities in France and other European countries
More information about the Congress programme, including speakers, topics, tours and workshops, will be released over the coming weeks. Keep checking our website and sign up to receive updates.
Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of early bird rates available for a limited time period, further information can be found on the registration page: